Making Small Businesses Big On The Web
Helping small businesses create a big web presence is my specialty. Being a small business owner myself, I understand the needs of a small business owner. I really do more than just build a website, I become a marketing partner with my clients. I work to understand their vision of their business and assist in translating it into a properly functioning website that not only looks good and is search engine optimized, but also communicates the clients’ vision effectively. I develop executable marketing ideas for their website. I suggest improvements on copy and headlines if it will help the client. I will help the client understand their target audience and connect with them online. Translating a small business onto the web can a very creative process, but one process that I thrive on.
Website development can be as simple as building a new website for a client. Or it can be creating multiple phases in building a website for a long term strategy, budget and growth plan. Sometimes it’s best to build out in phases due to budget or unknown future growth. Working with clients today also means helping them with tomorrow.
- Build it and they will come – Really? Not so much – but when you work with me you will get more than just a website – you will get ideas to drive traffic to your site.
- Ideas, resources and information all to help you create user wanted content.
- Pieces or the whole package – I can help you.
- Reliable hosting service and domain transfers and purchases.
- Have a site but need help generating traffic? Content and social media can help.
- Build your site from the start or redevelop your existing site.
- CMS – Content Management Systems – Joomla! and WordPress